We have a residential lettings and property management department with lettings staff in each of our Wiltshire branches. Experienced lettings negotiators offer lettings valuations with advice on Buy To Let investment purchases, preparation of properties To Let and have a proven record in matching and securing quality tenants within a given time scale. We offer an introduction only service and dedicated ARLA qualified property managers currently hold some 600 plus properties in their care on a full management service. We pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive range of quality rental properties throughout Wiltshire from purpose built apartments to country houses. We manage in the region of 600 houses, cottages and flats from £350 to £3,500 per calendar month, furnished and unfurnished.
Landlords you’re in safe hands.
We are so confident in our reference checks, Homelet will pay for the eviction of any tenant who has passed referencing through them and has stopped paying their rent in the first 12 months of tenancy.
- We will check for any adverse credit history such as, bankruptcy, CCJs and court decrees and also check if there’s any previous names and addresses which they haven’t disclosed
- We will check whether there is any undisclosed credit history which is linked to their current and most recent homes & that the banking details provided are for a genuine bank account. We check against up to three credit agencies
- We will conduct a check against HomeLet’s own Default Database – this may indicate whether your tenant has not been able to pay their rent in the past & conduct a Financial Sanctions check, it is important to make sure that your tenant isn’t registered to any of the Government’s Asset Freezing lists - because this could mean they are unable to pay their rent in the future
- We will contact the previous Landlord or Managing Agent who will need to verify the tenants have always paid their rent on time, taken good care of the property and not had a deposit withheld for dilapidations
- We will also speak to their employer to check the tenant is being paid what they have told us and that there is no reason their employment will be terminated any time soon
And there’s more…
- We can also reference Overseas Guarantors, perfect for those tenants with parents or relatives abroad
- Plus, for the first 12 months of tenancy, Homelet will pay for the eviction of any tenant who has passed referencing through them and has failed to pay their rent
Affiliations, fee's and useful links:
Affiliations we are members of:
The Property Ombudsman
Fees charged to Landlords for either a Fully Managed or Let Only service is by negotiation ranging from 10% to 15% + vat dependant on landlord requirements. Please contact your local branch to speak with the Lettings Specialist to ask for a free property market appraisal and agree Terms & Conditions of Business.
£96 Tenancy Agreement
£96 Inventory & Schedule of Condition
£85pp Individual Referencing
£120 per Company Reference
£60 Tenancy Extension (only if requested by the Tenant or Landlord)
£20 Outgoing Tenant Reference Fee
1.5 month’s rent is held as a deposit with TDS
2 month’s rent is held as a deposit if the tenant has a pet